Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Another Summer Day

The sun has been out here and the weather has been pretty fine. Dave is making hay and is as happy as could be. The corn is up and the wheat is starting to head out. We have had a pretty good growing season so far. The weathermen must be on crack, because they can't get a forecast straight, we can predict the weather better than they can with all those fancy sophisticated weather measuring tools!
There is so much yard work and chicken chores to do that I haven't had a moment to sit down and check out the blogs.
The Guinea Keets are hatching...11 so far.... they will probably go to auction. I have too many now! The neighbors are complaining that they are noisy, but I have to listen to their flippin' ATV's and motorcycles...or the weed wacker at 8:00am....don't they realize, some people work nights..... Anyways, as soon as something exciting happens here I will update the blog.
Enjoy the summer sunshine!

3 comments:

Dot O said...

Glad to see that life is treating you kindly right now. Do share pics of the new little ones before they go off to auction!

Debbie said...

I have no excuse, but I'm not blogging either. Your life is so full. I know it seems hectic, but enjoy it my dear :)

I'm glad all is going well!!

Dot O said...

Love the new header! Thanks for stopping by and for commiserating about the lack of time to blog - I do feel better.

I did post today - using two partial posts that I never published. At least it's something, right?

Take care. I"ll be back again!