Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm Off Again......

I have only been home one week, and I am getting
ready to go again. My bags are still unpacked from the last trip.
I will just rearrange a few things, and add some more
summer clothes and I"ll be done.

My friend Gail and I are off the Florida.
We are driving and we need to be in Fort Lauderdale on the 13th.
We will pick up her daughter, and then we will go to Fort Myers
for the rest of the trip. I'll fly home on the 17th.

Yes, I am a bum!

But doesn't this look more appealling than Ohio.
I am really feeling the effects of the cold weather.
I need sunshine. Now if I can only convince Dave
he needs sunshine too!

2 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Oh my goodness...I sooooo want to be there right now! What a beautiful, lovely, WARM looking beach. Hope everything went well when you were there.

Debbie said...

Jealous. No other word. Warm beaches...Ahhhh.

It's 35 and raining. And by the way?

Happy New Year! Get back to your posting now LOL