Friday, April 3, 2009

Polish Chicks

I sold 8 roosters and bought 26 chicks. I seem to like the stranger things in life. These are Polish chicks. Some of the chicks I bought were 4 weeks old, 2 weeks old, 1 week old and 2 days old.
4 weeks and 2 weeks old

Buff Polish Chicks 1 week old

Buff Polish Chicks 1 week and Black Polish chicks 2 days old


Polish Chicks



Polish Chicks have a tuft of feathers or a "hat'" they are the craziest chicks I have ever seen.
I still am waiting to get Silkies and Frizzles......

3 comments:

Jen Martin said...

I love these ones!! I've never seen anything like them before!

Take lots of pictures please and post them here!!

Debbie said...

Me and Jen are diggin your farm follies here LOL. I have never seen Polish chicks.

I have to ask...are they Polish eggs? Are they different? They are adorable even if they don't DO anything!!

Debbie said...

Happy Easter my new farm friend!!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful day :)