Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Heart Faces

This weeks category for I Love Faces is JOY!
There are many photos I have that could represent Joy,
but the one I keep coming back to is the one from my older
son Chris' wedding to Tiffany.
All I can see is the joy in their faces on that day!
They are still like that today!


And the little orbs floating in the picture....
are bubbles! Because it was so hot the day they got married,
we had the wedding ceremony inside the air conditioned building
instead if the sweltering heat.
So you can't throw birdseed or rice inside, so we blew bubbles!
For other photos of JOY in faces visit http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I always love the joy you can feel at weddings ~ you can certainly feel it in this photo as well!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Jackie said...

They are a great lookin couple. She needs to buy your son a grill!! lol

Drew said...

Aw! Nice to hear that they are still crazy about each other. They look like a fun couple.