Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome






This is my first entry to my blog. As soon as I figure out the specifics, I will update photos and such. Although my children are grown, one married, the other still at home finishing college and looking for his life's direction, they provide me with constant entertainment. I will include some photos as I go along, but someone else always has the camera. I think I need to get my own digital camera so I can update regular posts.


This is Our Family. This is probably the only time we are all together, cleaned and dressed up.




This is what we do. Farm. Cows, chickens, grain, corn and hay.


So this is my first attempt at making a blog page. Hopefully I can do better next time.









5 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Welcome to the crazy world of blogging! Your first post turned out great and it was fun to learn a little more about your family.

Tiffany said...

Oh my.... What will you get into next? It looks good and might I add the models for your pictures look great too!

Drew said...

Great job! You'll love blogging! Now go reward yourself by buying your very own digital camera! :)

Stampin Cats said...

Nice blog. I need to get some more pictures of our farm put up. We just have shhep, llama's anf goats. I do have picutes of my baby goats, but they need to be updated too. It might be a little easier to updfate if it wasn't 300 miles away, in michigan.

Ok, so we need to know who all tjose lovely people are in you family photo.

btw - angie sent me over.

Jen Martin said...

Nice blog! I can't wait to see your posts about your farm and animals!